Sunday 8 February 2015

DON'T STOP, DON'T GIVE UP!

Okay, another reason to smile? The end of finals :) ! :) Yes, yes, yes, I've already gone through it :) But for those of you who are still in it (and, please, don't think of me in this way...


...) I'd like to say that probably the majority of us have the same symptoms every six months ;)

Our mood changes more or less like this:


We probably prepare to every finals in this way...



...many of us have this kind of thinking....


... and in the end we all look like this...


... there are some simple and magnificent way to handle with this every semester's hell :)


And if you still don't see the light in the end of the tunnel and you're on the verge of crack up, you can listen to this little girl who knows well what she's saying...:)




GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! I removed something again: I wrote "That little girl sounds convincing". :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karolina, I another exam session is coming! This means your blog is VERY out of date. Please come back :)

    ReplyDelete